Note that on some Windows installations, the system may show a warning about “Unknown Publisher”. Please select “More info” then press the “Run anyway” button.
Nov 1, 2019 – New build available using download buttons below.
This is a development build intended for testing. Please report any issues to email@example.com. This build will work with a normal registration key, but will expire at the end of the beta period (to be replaced by either a new beta or an official release).
This version can be installed on top of any older version, no need to uninstall. Files created with this version are still compatible with older versions.
Note: the user manual has not yet been updated.
– Added support for custom index gears
– Added support for Datavue
– Added support for arbitrary indexes (removes the “couldn’t detect symmetry” annoyance)
– Added “recents” list in file browser
– Added mouse wheel support for depth/angle sliders
– Added visual cue for frosted facets in Design view
– Added visual cue for Preform and Frosted facets in Instructions view tier menu
– Added option to reverse index winding (no support for CW winding yet)
– Added scaling along X-Y (with index rounding)
– Added split index rotation
– Added custom animation recorder (press CTRL then Rec in Render view, then drag the gem)
– Added T/W and U/W metrics to Modern printout and Yield calculator
– Added DXF format export
– Added multi-touch zoom to Design view for touchscreen computers
– Software now displays cut name as well as file name if there is room
– Speed improvements to raytrace renderer.
– Inverted L and W axis in preform
– Fixed CTRL-ALT key errors for German and Swiss keyboards
– Changed Mac version to use native file “Save” interfaces
– Fixed preform attribute being lost when editing tiers
– Fixed facet frosting being lost when editing tiers
– Fixed initial cube incorrect index associations (cutting away index 96 would leave 96 and remove 48)
– Changed editable fields to accept empty values rather than auto-fill with defaults.
– Respect angle display precision preference on T/R angles
– Fixed issue when changing index gears mid-cut
– Fixed many bugs with ASC file loading
– Fixed latent crash bug when attempting to load corrupt GEM files
– Fixed an issue when attempting to add meetpoint at the jump point (meet highlight was not visible)
– Fixed issue with limited mirror range when editing tiers
– Fixed Table tier showing facet index in printout
– Improved handling of designs with “holes”
– Fixed many small visual bugs